Thursday, January 10, 2008

This is all new to me....

So I was turned on to this blog thing by one of my dearest friends, who I miss very much, who lives in a land far, far, away....I mean, well, um...okay, 3 hours away. Apparently she is now a blog addict... and soon, I too will become drawn in. Yeah, yeah, moth to a flame kinda stuff.

Back to my point...which, right now, I don't remember what that was....side effects of government employment.



So needless to say, you'll be hearning from me.

4 comments:

Grandy said...

Hey Dens!!! I'll be hearnin from you, huh?? I'm so proud of you!!! YEAH!! Now I can secretly stalk you and leave funny comments on your page. ;)

Grandy said...

Came back to check in on ya...where u at?? ;)

Dens said...

I'm here, just been reading everyone else's stuff...lmao!!!

Mike Golch said...

Hey Dens,you are not along I'm new to blogging also,in fact I think that I'll add you to my blog roll if I can get it right. If you were to visit me at mine you will see how new I am.Mike