Saturday, January 19, 2008

Animal facts...useless of course

You might find some of these interesting...I would have added pics..but I'm still learning how to post this stuff.

-Kangaroos are lactose intolerant
Better switch to soy..I had to.

-Crab-eating seals don't eat crabs
Picky eaters!!

-Elephants adopt orphans

So that's what happened to Annie!!

-Foxes pollinate plants

Related to bees??? B-oxes??

-otters can get herpes

Ladies, use a condom

-Cows get hair balls

"Waiter, there's a hair in my sundae!"

-Horses can't sit

Um, like they'd fit in a chair...

-Sheep snore
Must be related to Michael...hehehe

-Armadillos can be housebroken
Yeah, how??

5 comments:

Grandy said...

Funny! Not sure what was funnier, the facts or your comments. :)

Grandy said...

psst...I've tagged you for a meme, my friend! Come check out today's post to see what the rules are and let me know when you've posted yours. Can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

Mike Golch said...

Hey I followed a tag to this site ,I love it.and the fact that you have a michael in your life,welllll that is really grrrrreat as well.Mikre Golch said that.
P.S. http://mjgolch.blogspot.com

Grandy said...

You're hiding off reading other blogs, aren't ya?? ;)

Mike Golch said...

I'm glad that you don't have to have a learners permit to do blogging I'd probuly flunk the test.I did when I first tried to get my first drivers license.But that is an other for a posting on my blog.