Monday, January 28, 2008

Just for fun....

Your Birthdate: April 25

You excel at anything difficult or high tech.
In other words, you're a total (brilliant) geek.
It's difficult for you to find people worth spending time with.
Which is probably why you'll take over the world with your evil robots!

Your strength: Your unfailing logic

Your weakness: Loving machines more than people

Your power color: Tan

Your power symbol: Pi

Your power month: July
Watch out...I'll sick my evil robots on you....hehehehe.....

3 comments:

Grandy said...

Yea, I tried this one, but it said I was shy and reserve so I blew it off. ;)

Mike Golch said...

hey how do I finout my b.d. 1/22 ???? an inquireing mind wants to know.by the way stopped by from a different site,that writer said the you were a hoot!

Dens said...

Grandy-you could never be shy..you sure you used the right b-day...hehehehe...

Mike-just click on the link that says what does your birthdate mean...hopefully it will work for you. thanks for stopping by.