Friday, May 2, 2008

Cuz Grandy said so!!

K, so it's been a while since I posted anything...so sorry Grandy. So I decided I would take up your challange with another meme from New Tag From a New Guy and give you some more facts (maybe useless) about me.
  1. One of my best friends rear ended me with her car once, and I still talk to her.-okay that one was kinda cheating...but I only have 6 left...lol
  2. Since I was about 3 years old, I've had to wear glasses, or contact lenses...well, until Aug 2007, when I had LASIK. <> "I can see clearly now the rain is gone...."
  3. I am a cookbook junkie!!- I have hundreds..and I actually read them like books. I learn lots of tricks and I like to tweak the recipes and make them my own.
  4. When I was little, I honestly believed that my toys came to life while I was sleeping. -I'd even pretend to be asleep just to see if I could catch a glimpse of what they were up to.
  5. In kindergarten, my glasses broke and I had to go to school without them. So I hid inside a play cabinet so no one would see me. No one ever knew I was there. After a couple hours, I decided to come out...scary thing was, no one knew I was missing. -now days, the teacher would be sued or something...lol
  6. I love the smell of Palmolive dish soap. My grandmother always used it and the smell reminds me of her. -funny thing I don't use the stuff on my dishes...huh?
  7. I once super glued myself to the carpet. I was gluing a birdcage back together and somehow I managed to glue myself to the carpet instead...not to mention glued my fingers together in the process. -not an easy task...un-gluing oneself..

So I hope you enjoy some weird stuff about me. I did it cuz Grandy said so!!!

5 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Dens,I've done #7 except I did not glue my self to the carpet,the car now that a different story.

Mike Golch said...

Dens,Guess what? Tag you are it! come on over and see what I tagged you for. (don't make me sick Grandy on you)

Grandy said...

HA!! It's about ding dang darn time. There...wasn't so hard was it?

You came out of the closet? I never knew that about you. ;)

Love ya!! Thanks for forgiving the whole #1 thing.

Grandy said...

Where are you? Yooooo Hooooo!!!

Grandy said...

Psst...come by my site and click my button over there. ;)