Sunday, March 30, 2008

Enough already!! and stuff

Yes, it's been a while since my last post. So very sorry Grandy. I know you were counting on me for your 100th post...and I know you cheated for me...thanks my friend. As for my response to chewing gum while talking , thank you for the dedication of your quote...very appropriate for you, I might add..hehehe... one I like is

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt

I also have taught myself some more blog skills. I hope to learn more...very soon...and maybe post some more pictures.

So this weekend I've had a little down time since Michael is working and also busy with his taxes and home chores. When the weather is crappy, like it has been all weekend. I like to curl up on the couch, with the kitties and see what's on the TV...well, apparently I've been so caught up in my daily "get ready for work routine" it has taken me a little longer to realize the only thing playing lately is the "Obama and Hilary show." I mean, I know that every morning, like clockwork, I turn on the news while getting ready for the day....and now that I think back, that's all that has been on. I know that we are in an election year, but come on, lets be serious. Who cares about what some guy thinks that wrote some book about some thing because Hilary or Obama made some comment about something that might be remotely related to his topic. That's all that's been on almost every local channel and news channel for that matter. I guess "The Writers' Strike" has affected more things than we think. I'm beginning to think that anytime I see either one of them on TV, there's a new reality show or something.

Yes, an election is important, and being educated about it is also important. But there are other important issues that can be covered on CNN, the FOX news channel, or MSNBC.

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

...and we've all seen enough stories about the politicians that cheat on their wives...so ladies, dump the bastards and move on!!

K, now I'm fired up...time to de-stress with some Pilates.

6 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Dens,here comes that silly song that is used in comericials and was a theme song for a show long ago"Welcome back,welcome back!" I know there is more to the song I just wanted to use a snippet of it.
Boy am I lucky to be the first commentor this time.

Grandy said...

Hey you! How was the pilates? Do you like that class? I know...all the TV stuff with the campaign makes me crazy. If Dad were here he'd have every TV in the house on constantly. ;)

Dens said...

Mike-thanks for stopping by, good to hear from you.

Mary-I love the pilates...although I've never taken a class. I have an aero pilates machine at home with DVDs so I use them when I can...LOVE IT!! Excellent form of stress relief, not to mention a pretty good workout.
Yes, Dad would have it on all the TVs...and probably TIVO it too..lol.

Mike Golch said...

Dens, I think I want to let a little of the dark side of me come out and play,I take exception to the remark that mrs.roosevelt said about no one can make you feel inferior with out your concent,that is not true it is done every day it is called the U.S.Military.this stems for the dark side blog I posted the other day.

Grandy said...

Hey...it's your blogging stalker here. I've got an award for you over at my site. ;)

Come get it already!!

Grandy said...

Oh holy mother of pearl already lady!! When are you going to dazzle me with your words again? It's officially been a month and frankly, it's not as fun stalking you if you don't come out to play every once in a while. Miss you!!