Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Cat Diet-update

I just wanted to update you all on the status of my cat's diet. Yeah, I know, nothing interesting, but since I posted it before, someone might be curious....so last Saturday I took her in for her first weigh in...yeah, sounds like Weight Watchers (actually WW works). So of course the car ride was not unlike the last time...she whined the whole time. Something is working, she lost 7 ounces. I guess for a cat that's a lot...would be like a few pounds to a human...not bad for 3 weeks. She seems happier and has way more energy....just want her to be healthy and happy. So for now, I'll continue with the "diet food." Expensive as it may be, at least so far something is working....now if I could just get myself to lose a few pounds...hmmm, not desperate enough to eat the diet cat food just yet...hehehe...

Until next time....

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

If all you cat does is whine,feel greatrful.My late cat Tigger use to voice her opion by takeing a dump in her carrier.

Grandy said...

7 ounces...did that get her the WW gold star?? ;)